SQL Server Reporting Services – Pages/Folder.aspx shows Blank or Empty

While dealing with SQL Server Reporting Services i ran across a strange problem. The Pages/Folder.aspx page renders blank. Not even with the tab menu of Contents and Properties. Soon after some search in internet I came to a conclusion that this was related to permissions.

So here is what I did to restore everything back to normal(i say back because it was working fine earlier).-

  1. I restored the settings on Report Server Configuration Tool to default Settings.
  2. You can launch Report Server Configuration Tool by Start->Run->rsconfigtool .
  3. The it gave me a error of "access sensitive or encrypted data in a report server database failed".
  4. So I deleted the existing encryption key and created a new encryption key.

Hope this Helps!

Happy Programming!!

 

Cheers

0 Responses to "SQL Server Reporting Services – Pages/Folder.aspx shows Blank or Empty"

Post a Comment